- Bicycle Storage
- Parkingspot supplier
- Parkingspot disabled
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
22Applied Physics (AS)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Kluyverpark or TU Technopolis)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P Aula, 5 minute walking distance (navigation adress Van der Waalsweg 1)
- P Bouwkunde, 10 walking distance (navigation address Zuidplantsoen 2a)
- P 3mE, 5 minute walking distance (navigation address Leeghwaterstraat 39)
- Parking places disabled at the back entrance (navigation adress Van der Waalsweg 10).
- All floors are accessible by elevator.
Applied Physics (AS)
2628 CJ Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 89806
Monday to friday
07.00 – 18.00 uur
Outside these hours only access with authorization.
Located in this building
- Imaging Physics
- Research group Science Education and Communication
- Quantum Nanoscience
- Kavli Institute of Nanoscience