- Bicycle Storage
- Parkingspot supplier
- Parkingspot disabled
- Non-Smoking Zone
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
8Architecture and the Built Environment (Arch)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 55, 69, 174 (alight at stop Julianalaan)
- Bus 37, 60, 64 (alight at stop Michiel de Ruyterweg)
For further information, see theÂ Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P Bouwkunde (navigation address Zuidplantsoen 2a)
- P Aula, 5-minute walk (navigation address Van der Waalsweg1)
- Main entrance and side entrance at parking lot are accessible via slope.
- All floors have lift access.
- The intermediate floors are accessible via a stair lift. You can ask for a key at the Service Desk (at the main entrance)
Architecture and the Built Environment (Arch)
Julianalaan 134 /
2628 BL Delft
T: +31 (0)15 27 89805
Monday till Wednesday and Friday
06.00 – 20.00h: Employees and students with campus card
06.00 – 21.00h: Employees and students with campus card