- Bicycle Storage
- Parkingspot supplier
- Parkingspot disabled
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
23Civil Engineering and Geosciences (CEG)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Mekelpark)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P Sports , 5-minute walk (navigation address Van de Broekweg 1)
- P Aula, 8-minute walk (navigation address Van der Waalsweg 1)
Please note: From April to December 2019 car parking at P Sports is limited due to construction of multi-storey car park. You are advised to travel to and from campus by public transport or bike. For public transport options see the information at the bus stops and check the Travel Planner.
- Disabled parking is available near the main entrance (navigation address Stevinweg 1)
- All floors have lift access.
- Tussenetages zijn bereikbaar via een traplift in het midden van het gebouw.
Civil Engineering and Geosciences (CEG)
2628 CN Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 89802
Monday till Friday
07.00 – 23.00h
08.30 – 18.00h