- Bicycle Storage
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
32Industrial Design Engineering (IDE)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 55, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Aula)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P 3mE, 4-minute walk (navigation address: Leeghwaterstraat 39)
- P Aula, 7-minute walk (navigation address: Van der Waalsweg 1)
- Disabled parking is available at the back side, delivery entrance (navigation address Leeghwaterstraat 3).
- All floors have lift access.
Industrial Design Engineering (IDE)
2628 CE Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 89807
Monday till Friday
08.00 — 19.00 h: Freely accessible
Monday till Thursday
19.00 – 22.00h: Students with campus card
Maandag t/m donderdag
07.00 – 08.00h and 19.00 – 22.00h: Staff and students with campus card