- Bicycle Storage
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
28Mathematics & Computer Science (EEMCS)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Mekelpark)
- Bus 55 (alight at stop Schoenmakerstraat)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- At the back of the building
- P Sports (navigation address Van de Broekweg 1)
Please note: From April to December 2019 car parking at P Sports is limited due to construction of multi-storey car park. You are advised to travel to and from campus by public transport or bike. For public transport options see the information at the bus stops and check the Travel Planner.
- Rolstoel hefplateau met intercom bij de hoofdingang aanwezig.
- Hoofdingang en achteringang (tweezijdige hoofdingang.)
- Alle etages per lift bereikbaar. Liften centraal in het Atrium. Fietsenkelder via 1 lift bereikbaar.
Mathematics & Computer Science (EEMCS)
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 89818
Monday till Friday:
06:30 — 20:00h
20:00 — 23:00h: Only accessible with autorized campus card
Opening hours Service desk:
08:00 — 20:00h
Located in this building
Electric Engineering, Mathematics & Computer Science:
- Computer Science