- Bicycle Storage
- Parkingspot supplier
- Parkingspot disabled
- Non-Smoking Zone
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
34Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering (3mE)
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 55, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Aula)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P 3mE (navigation address Leeghwaterstraat 39)
- P Aula, 5-minute walk (navigation address Van der Waalsweg 1)
- All floors have lift access.
- The mezzanine floors are accessible by stair lift. Keys can be obtained from the Service Desk (at the main entrance).
Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering (3mE)
2628 CD Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 89809
Monday till Friday
08.00 – 20.00h
Located in this building
- Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering (3mE)
- Directie Strategic Development