- Bicycle Storage
- Parkingspot supplier
- Parkingspot disabled
- Non-Smoking Zone
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 40, 55, 69, 174 (alight at stop TU Aula)
For further information, see theÂ Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P 3mE, 4-minute walk (navigation address: Leeghwaterstraat 39)
- P Aula, 7-minutes walk (navigation address: Van der Waalsweg 1)
- Disabled parking and entrance is available at the back (navigation address Leeghwaterstraat 3).
- All floors have lift access, with the exception of the mezzanine floor of Pulse. The mezzanine is accessible via hall D at the faculty of 3mE.
2628 CE Delft
(Ingang is aan het plein bij de faculteit Industrieel Ontwerpen.)
T: +31 (0)15 27 89830
Maandag t/m zondag
08.00 – 24.00 uur
Located in this building
Onderwijszalen, studieplekken en horeca.
Pulse heeft energielabel A++++