- Bicycle Storage
- Electric Charging Station
- Bike Repair Facility
3Science Centre Delft
TU Delft is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and car. The numbers of buildings can help you find your way around the campus. Make sure you remember the name and building number of your destination.
Note: The Sint Sebastiaansbrug in Delft will close from 14 February 2019 to the beginning of 2020. The construction of a new bridge is being started. You may experience some inconvenience to reach the Science Centre Delft. Read more about the diversion routes for cars, cyclists and public transport.
The Mijnbouwstraat and Julianalaan are also closed to traffic due to work in the period from 14 February to mid-September 2019. Until then, the Science Centre Delft and companies can be reached via Zuidplantsoen behind the Faculty of Architecture. The bus lane is opened by the municipality of Delft for traffic to the Science Centre Delft.
From Delft Station, take:
- Bus 37, 60, 64 (alight at stop Michiel de Ruyterweg)
- Bus 40, 69, 164, 174 (alight at stop Julianalaan)
For further information, see the Travel Planner.
Parking is free of charge on campus. The six large parking areas are well signposted on the campus ring road. Demand for parking is high. Always leave enough time to find a parking space and walk to your destination.
Recommended parking locations:
- P Bouwkunde, 5-minute walk (navigation address Zuidplantsoen 2a)
- P Aula, 10-minute walk (navigation address Prometheusplein 1)
- Limited parking space next to the building
- Disabled parking is available at the side.
- Hier is ook een toegang voor mindervaliden via een hellingbaan.
- All floors have lift access.
Science Centre Delft
2628 RX Delft
T +31 (0)15 27 85200
Tuesday till friday 10.00 – 17.00 hours
Saturday and sunday 11.00 – 17.00 hours
Note: During school holidays and on public holidays, we are sometimes open or closed for additional days. View the most current opening times here.
Located in this building
- Science Centre Delft
- Quiet room